Chunk of Benefits for Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion
Lotus Notes users when face any kind of problem with Lotus Notes email client then, they always want to get an alternative email client that can perform all the tasks executed by Lotus Notes but, in the easy manner. Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion is a very common data migration scenario that is seen highly in organizations. Ease to shift NSF data into PST within Export Notes tool is now amended so, Lotus Notes users can easily get benefited with new facilities of the tool for extracting NSF emails tasks, calendars, contacts, and other information into PST file format.
Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST file data transfer reduces the investment and maintenance cost of the email application and Outlook is easy to use email application that comes with MS Office suite. Users just need to connect their online email accounts with Outlook using an internet protocol (SMTP/POP) and afterwards entire data can be easily synced to the Outlook account. For accessing Lotus Notes data into Outlook account, the single way is exporting NSF details into PST file format. This conversion of Lotus Notes to Outlook can easily and frequently made by our best tool.
Features of the Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion tool are mentioned as:
- Data Extraction with Intact Metadata: Once the data conversion from NSF files starts, the Lotus Notes to Outlook converter tool extract entire data from selected NSF files along with metadata information into PST file format
- Saves Contacts Into Separate PST If you want to keep the contacts into separate PST files after winding up data conversion from selected NSF to Outlook then, you can get the contacts saved into new PST file.
- Ease To Opt ANSI or Unicode PST Format: Once you have started Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion, you have initiated the process that caters facility to store NSF data into PST file format and you can save the PST within ANSI or Unicode format according to your need.
- Filters for Extracting Non-desired Data: You are permitted to filter the NSF emails and calendar those you do not want to save after NSF PST conversion. The data within selected date range will be exported when Lotus Notes to Outlook migration gets completed. Filters are also available for filtering to-do lists.
- Split PST For Eliminating Oversized PST Concern:If you have bulk amount of NSF files to be converted into NSF file format then, surely new PST file will approaches to oversized issues. For eradicating this annoying concern, you should use Split PST option within this export Lotus to Outlook tool that helps to split the PST exceeding permitted size limitation.
- Exclude Folders From Conversion:When you are going to start conversion of Lotus Notes to Outlook then you can extract folders from those you do not want to convert PST data into NSF files.
- Eliminate Deleted Items: As Deleted Items folder holds many unwanted emails and other information so, many Lotus Notes users want to remove this folder from conversion. To do so, our Lotus Notes export tool also included an option.
Use Freeware and Purchase Fully License Edition
For better understanding of the functionalities of this Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion, you need to use freeware of this NSF PST converter. Once you are convinced with the performance, you can easily go on for purchase for executing bulk data conversion from NSF to PST. Automatically manage all the Folders and Sub folders structure during Notes to Outlook Conversion.